A small body of Determined Spirits fired by an Unquenchable Faith in their mission can alter the course of history
QuIP Healthcare Consulting Planning and Executing Healthcare Projects
We at QuIP healthcare consultancy, are a team of driven individuals dedicated to improving value in healthcare systems and streamlining resources and operations to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
We provide scientific support for critical business decisions in the healthcare sector through extensive market research, analytical processing, data mining and environmental scanning.
We help nurture novel healthcare models, products and services from an embryonic state to a viable state via business plan formulation, brand creation, brand promotion and business development.
We strive to accomplish operational excellence for our client healthcare organizations in a bid to minimize costs and maximize the efficiency and quality of service delivery through HR Streamlining
With an aspiration to create a cadre of self-dependent professionals, we propose to devolve our extensive knowledge depository to individuals employed in Hospitals and Healthcare Institutions.
Projects under aegis of Dr. Anand Hinduja
01. Design, Infrastructure & Equipment Planning for a Multispeceality District Hospital in Goa.
02. Market Research & Business Insights for a 150- bedded private Hospital in Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
03. Design, Infrastructure & Equipment Planning for a 100 -bedded charitable hospital in Belgaum, Karnataka.
04.Turnkey Project Management for a 400-bedded Hospital at Junnar Taluka, Pune District, Maharashtra.
05.Hospital Planning & Design for a 50- bedded cardiac specialty hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
06.Market Research on Private Healthcare in Surat City for setting up a Super-specialty Hospital in Surat, Gujarat.
07. Commercial Feasibility of a 150-bedded Cardiac Specialty Hospital. HR, Equipment and Service Pricing Solutions. Pune, Maharashtra
08. Techno-Commercial Feasibility of an ‘All-under-one-roof’ diagnostic centre in more than 100 townships across ten districts of Maharashtra.
09. Indian Nutraceuticals Market Research for a Swiss Nutritional Products Company wishing to launch a premium natural weight loss solution in India.
10. Competitor Analysis & Technological Assessment of the ‘Indian Hospital Bed Market.’
11. Market Research on the Joint Replacement Centres in the states of Chhattisgarh & Maharashtra.
12. HR streamlining for a leading Diagnostic Laboratory in Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
13.11. Environmental Scanning of the ‘Ambulance Market’ in India.
14. Pre-financial Feasibility Study for an Oncology Hospital in Jaipur, Rajasthan.